Monday, December 10, 2012

Wedding| Priyanka and Rahul

My first wedding as a photographer. And it was FUN! I mean I dont even know how to  explain. Thanks a ton to my friend/guru/mentor Akhil Singh. Amazing person; made me feel like I could actually take photos! Amazing person. Do check out his work at http://akhilsingh.com/. Brilliant. I mean check out his work!!!

The experience was great. Learnt lots, had good food and had dinner at about 2 am :D. Personally was very nervous but after the first few clicks it was pretty..... hmmmmmmm.....made me feel at home ( i know i suck at this :P)

Ok Ok enough with my fail intro... here are few clicks. Your comments are valuable ( pls do comment is what I'm tryna say :P)

And Priyanka and Rahul, Congrats :)
  


2 comments:

  1. These clicks are real pretty:)
    great arpit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the late reply ( really really late) but thank you :)

      Delete