Monday, August 12, 2013

Engagements| Preethi and Ajith

Well I think i should change the title to Ajith "anna" and Preethi "anni"(thats what i should be calling them according to south indian tradition :P). Dream come true, yeah for the couple too, but personally, I got to cover the engagement of someone who really means a LOT to me, my bro. Well yes its not his wedding, but man was the engagement so much fun. Never did i realize this could literally be almost as grand as an event, at least in terms of photography, as a wedding.

Apparently it didnt even sink into my bro's head till like a couple of days prior to the engagement. lol.  hahaha. Epic gear- 2 d7000s( ok they aren't full frame, but they are AWESOME!!!!!!), 50-150 2.8, lensbaby, 50 1.8, 35 1.8 and a fisheye!!!Yes I am showing off my gear :P lol

Personal fear: dress code. Khaki trousers, white shirt n yellow tie. Should've looked like a banana. But....Im not gonna say anything other than EPIC. You dont trust me? go ahead.... see for yourself..

And Anna and Anni....no cheesy love quotes over here...... just that who is gonna pay me ??? Ill give my account details…


2 comments: